At H Fraser Consulting we offer a wide range of services across the UK .
Clients include developers, industry, local authorities, engineers and consultants, as well as homeowners directly.
- Site investigations
- Risk assessment – human health, controlled waters, ecological receptors
- Remediation advice and supervision
- Part 2A assessment and support
- Industrial site assessment and clean up
- Planning support for brownfield development
- Pollution incident management
- Waste soils advice
- Expert witness for land contamination issues
- Contaminant hydrogeology
- Groundwater assessment and remediation
- Hydrogeological impact assessment
- Mining and dewatering hydrogeology
- Groundwater supply
- Surface water drainage and SuDS
- Environmental permitting
- Groundwater modelling
- Rewetting and Slow the Flow schemes
- Expert witness for groundwater and hydrogeology issues
We help architects, planners, structural engineers, developers and homeowners obtain planning permission for basements.
Our track record includes BIAs for boroughs with the most rigorous requirements (Camden, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, and Islington).
Basement Impact Assessments
Disposal of soil to landfill is not only costly but a tragic waste of an important resource. Waste or surplus soils can often be re-used, even if they are affected by contamination. We can help with:
- Materials management plans for re-use of soils in the development industry
- Qualified Person declaration to gain approval of materials management plans
- Waste recovery plans for soils
- Environmental permitting for re-use of soils